About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

My office was decorated by the supporting staffs for the Merdeka Celebration. There was quite a few leftovers meterials that interest me much. I know i can come up with something using the leftovers.

So last night, after finishing another Firedrakes, i decided to have a break from painting and built this ruin of a house. I am greatly satisfied with the result as you can see below..

The eldar can't help themself to try out the new ruins..
Now what it need is a paintjob. I need to go and buy some spray. Adios.

4 comments:

Vuel said...

just add some 40k icons, and you have a cool-looking ruin..

might I suggest you to spray a coat of roughcoat first before painting..

Lord AK said...

Some 40k icons.. hmm. maybe i'll cut some chaos icons on the walls. thanks for the suggestion :)

Firaya said...

What material is that? You may want to test on some spare stuff before using any kinds of spray. I heard some sprays melt polystyrene.

Lord AK said...

It was made from some kind of polysterine. More solid than the usual one.

I've done the spray testing. Tamiya spray seems to work quite well with it. Now to find more spray.