About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fire Dragons

I am quite bored of painting marines already. Luckily there's some eldar models to paint. It was Din's Firedrakes for his Eldarbots. He is currently painting his Eldarbots for the November RTT. But we were afraid that he couldn't finish before time, so i agreed to finish some of his models. Some more, he don't know how to paint good yellow. My WE are fully painted and ready, so i better help him.

Here are they, 5 Firedrakes lead by Exarch with Firepike.
I take this opportunity to try out new painting method for the eyes. I don't know what they call it, but i've seen it a few times over the Net. I like the result very much.
6 Finish. 9 more Firedrakes to go.. :)

No comments: