About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Solution : Play Both!!

Okay, I've made up my mind... I will keep my Raven Guard.. and if it happens that I wanna play SW, I'll play them as a SW 3rd Founding Chapter - Clan Blackhawks instead :)

Of course i'll keep them WYSIWYG for both armies. Like these models below, they'll be the Clan Blackhawk's Grey Hunter with Mark of The Wulfen.
Clan Blackhawk's Wulfen paying tribute to their ancestors.. The 13th Co. Wulfen

Besides the four Wulfen above, I have 2 more unpainted wulfen. Do call me if you want them for your own SW army.

Now back to my RG, i manage to grab a game last Saturday with my Raven Guard. Played against Andy's Eldar, this time lead by Yriel and Eldrad.
Mission : Annihilation (1750pts)
Deployment : Pitch Battle, RG goes 1st
Result : RG wins by 5 - 4 = 1 kill point

Yeay!!

No comments: