About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vindicator for Sale!

This Vindicator has been around since those days when my brother (Din) plays the Iron Warriors. It was painted in the IW colours back then (By Dann if i'm not wrong). But even then, Din rarely play with it, prefering the Basilisk's Earthshaker Cannon compares to short ranged Demolisher Cannon. And this Vindicator sat there on the shelf for a very long time, collecting dust.
Back in the 3.5 CSM dex, my WE has no use for the Vindicator. But comes the 4.0 codex, i saw the Vindicator as a great assault vehicle to compliment my Rhinoes. Imagine 3 Rhinoes rushing forward, and a Vindicator in between throwing S10 shells. Nice.. But even my WE use the Vindicator only once in a while. It spent most of it's time inside the travelling box. I did spray it with the colour of the Blood God, but left the detailing for later.
For the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking to finish the Vindicator. I have even taken it out from the box. But then my wife deliver my twin, all the time i had for painting is spent looking after my babies.. It once again sit there on the shelf untouched.
Yesterday Din told me Vinder wants this Vindicator for his new SM army and wants me to post it here for Vinder to see. The picture below is for size comparison. It is slightly smaller than the current Rhino chassis. It is a metal model and a bit heavy. The chaos bits are all superglued to it, but since it is metal, taking it off and cleaning wont be a hard thing to do.
If it happens that Vinder dont want this Vindicator, it will be open for sale to all of you guys out there.
Chiow dulu bai..

3 comments:

Vuel said...

If Vinder doesn't want it, I definitely want it for my RG.
Just let me know, ok.

Lord AK said...

Alright bro.. I'll let you know the status in a couple of days.

Lord AK said...

Vuel.. Din told me last night that Vinder wants this Vindicator. You know.. Vinder.. Vindicator.. They are the same actually hahaha.