About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Got myself a Razorback

Bought a Razorback from my brother Din, still NIB and sealed for RM90. It will be the ride for Captain Amir Amzah and his Command Squad.

Never played a Razorback before, so i don't know how they fare in games. 40pts is cheap enough for a transport with TL-HBolter. I'd say yes to that anytime.

About the weapon option, I think I would just stick to the HBolter. The other weapon options are just way too expensive for an AV11 vehicle. 25pts for a TL-HFlamer(??) and that is the cheapest. Maybe i'll add in a Storm Bolter or Hunter Missile to it for added punch.


Cpt Amir (155 pts)
Command Squad (185 pts)
Razorback (40 pts)
Total: 380 pts

OK lah tu kot.. What i need now is a Rhino or 2 for my Tactical Squads.

No comments: