About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WFB : DE Corsairs WIP

I've been painting my DE for the past weeks and completed 20 out of 30 Black Ark Corsairs. Now that I'm used to painting them already, each model would take about 45 minutes to finish. I'm out of black primer to do the last 10 man so will have to stop doing them for a while. 

30 Black Ark Corsairs, lead by Lorkhir Felheart (usually played as a Unit Champion
I believe there must be several types of Sea Dragons in the Old World.
Hence, the difference in colours.
Now I'm gonna move on to the Battle Standard Bearer. I'm not sure what to draw on the banner though. Red Hair Shanks? The Whitebeards? Or a proper DE motifs?

Have a nice day guys.

4 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Heh heh ... nice touch with the One Piece flag. XD

spunkybass said...

That's coming along very nicely. Don't know when I'll ever come around to the fantasy side

jinn said...

That's really nice... looking at ur elves im soooo glad did not choose to do DE i sure die one :P

Lord AK said...

Thanks! :-)