About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Raven Guard Sniper Squad I

This wasn't supposed to take too long, but suddenly got so busy with kids (homeworks) and CNY (despite being a Malay Hahaha!) and the progress were delayed slightly. But last night, I finally finished this small unit of Snipers with one Heavy Bolter. After a few play test, this unit is fast becoming a favorite in my Raven Guard list.
4 Snipers, 1 Heavy Bolter with Hellfire Rounds ...
... and camo cloaks
Raven Guard Sniper Team in action
I have another unit of snipers to paint. Should be able to finish them in a week I think.
Till then, have a nice day and Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends.

4 comments:

spunkybass said...

Nicely done! Scouts are very fluffy RG and your squad fits nicely both fluff and game wise. Kena lawan thousand sons nih

Lord AK said...

I plan to bring them to Hobby Forge next week. Hopefully you'll be around then so we can fight :)

FourEyedMonster said...

Very nice camo colours. Reminds me of an award winning eldar ship you painted some time ago. ^^

Lord AK said...

Thanks very much FEM :)