About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Khorne Lord on Juggernaut

Hello guys,

Before I forgot, Gong Xi Fa Chai to all my Chinese friends. Sorry a bit late already. Too busy with my kids, balik kampung lagi, you know lah holiday kan.

Aniway, I arrived back home at around 7 pm yesterday and start working with the rider, The Khorne Lord. I used the same method as I did the Juggernaut, did some detailing and he's done.

While painting him, I did a playtest (World Eaters vs Dark Eldar) where he and his Khorne Biker retinues died by a thousand cuts. Simply said, he didn't do anything in the game before he died hahaha.

This is the setup I used :
Khorne Lord - Axe of Blind Fury, Bolt Pistol, Juggernaut, Sigil of Corruption, Meltabombs






That's all. Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

me said...

Hey dude, gong xi fatt choi to you too =) Nice tutorial you have there in the previous post... That Daiso display case looks like a must-get also.

The Chaos Lord is finished or you are just planning to get him to be paint up to three color minimum for the moment first, the juggernaut seems to still have some details unpaint

Lord AK said...

Thanks bro :)

The whole thing is considered finished hahaha.. I want the Juggernaut to be a creature of pure gold, that's why..



Alvin Khaw said...

Sweet sweet gold there!

doc selvam said...

Very exciting colour combination. The base looks exceptionally good.
I love it.

Lord AK said...

thanks :)