About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Death Spectres Librarian

Greetings it has been a long time since I last updated my blog. To be honest, I'm a bit sick with the 6th ed. My morale was low and not a single model painted fully since the last update. Then came the new Space Marines Codex.

I painted this guy during the Codex : Space Marines Release Event at Hobby Forge. I couldn't finish him in time and so lost the opportunity to grab one of three free codex offered to the winners. 

The good thing is that thanks to the event, I'm finally back to the painting table. Back home I spent some more time on him and soon after he is ready for action.

The kit is nicely detailed, but don't really like the 'Gandalf' pose. 

Aniway, enjoy the pics.






Edit : change the pictures already. The previous ones were too dark.







2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Nice detail paint work on the mini. :) Seems that GW is going all out for its flagship army as all the Space Marines seem to be well sculpted.

me said...

@..@ when i enlarge the photo i just realize what seems like lighting reflection is actually NMM!