About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

AOBR Terminators : Raven Guard

Hello guys, 

Here are some pictures of my newly painted, fresh from oven, Raven Guard Terminators. I've had these guys since the Assault On Black Reach first came out, painted 2 guys (detailed done but still unfinished), then dropped them for another project. 2 weeks back, I took them out for a test play with my own 13th Company Space Wolves and they performed quite good. I was quite impressed with them (I know it's all pure luck hahaha), and so decided to reward them with a proper paint job :-)

Took me almost a week to finish all of them. Here is how they look in the end.

The Rocketman

Full Squad
The Assault Cannon guy is the same guy in the 1st pic
Veterans of many war, their Power Fist are all adorned with the White Rosarius
Hope you guys like them. 
Have a nice day and thanks for your visit :)

4 comments:

me said...

Actually last starter box's loyalist is more generic and easy to paint as any faction, current box's full with DA marking, I try to scrap off one and it is really a pain in arse to do so... woot! LordAK you play Raven Guard too?

deathkorps said...

VERY nice job dude! The chapter icons on the shoulder pads are particularly awesome.

FourEyedMonster said...

Lord AK ... those are very well painted indeed ... fantastic ^^

Lord AK said...

@me : Yup.. I have enough painted for 1750pts already :lol: The DV termies are much more awesome with lots of details. I like them very much

@Deathkorps&FEM : Thanks :)