About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Necron Doom Scythe

I really like the Necron Doom Scythes. They are good on table, and very easy to assemble. For their colour scheme, I choose silver+gold to fit in with the rest of my Necrons. The silver part was Tamiya Gunmetal followed by Tamiya Light Gunmetal while the gold parts was Tamiya Gold. Once done with the details, I weathered them a bit with Forge World Dark Earth weathering powder and sealed with Tamiya Matt Clear.

Here are some shots on them. Have fun.

The pilot
with all the technological wonders in their possession,
I always wonder why Necron vehicles need a pilot
?

The Death Ray and Twin-linked Tesla Destructor. Scary.

The Doom Scythes of Isya's Dinasty. Soon to wreck havoc across the KL Sector

1 comment:

me said...

Niceeee, love your detail on the pilot... I think aesthetically the pilot add details to a seemingly very flat model, that might be the reason GW add in the pilot to the model ;-)