About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dilemma : 13th Co. Space Wolves

What to do with my 13th Co. Space Wolves? I like the fluff and the codex is strong. But somehow I got bored with them. That's why they don't see much action nor painting love from me. I don't even know why I got bored with them. Maybe it's the grey color or the missiles or the Thunderwolves. I myself am not sure. With so many things to do in life and hobby, it's too easy to forget that I have another army unfinished.

The status of my 13th Co. SW as they are right now:

Painted :
Canis Wolfborn
4 Thunderwolves Cavalry - 1 Thunder Hammer, 3 Strom Shield
1 Rhino
5 Fenrisian Wolves
6 Long Fangs - 5 Missile Launchers
1 Grey Hunters with Meltagun
2 Wulfen

Unpainted/Unfinished :
Wolf Lord - Thunderwolf Mount, Thunder Hammer (swapable to Frost Axe), Storm Shield
8 Grey Hunters - 1 Meltaguns, Power Axe, Standard
9 Grey Hunters - 2 Meltaguns, Power Axe, Standard
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Plasmaguns, Power Axe, Standard, Wulfen
10 Fenrisian Wolves
6 Long Fangs - 5 Missile Launchers
6 Long Fangs - 3 Heavy Bolters, 2 Plasma Cannons
1 Rhino - for weathering

Still a lot to do. What should I do? The best way to go is to play them more often and slowly regain my morale for painting. But the problem is that I wanna play World Eaters more. The CSM codex is still too new and is too much fun! Maybe I should play my 13th Co. using the CSM codex sometimess, as a Renegade Space Wolves (Skyrar's Dark Wolves?). Yup.. that could be a lot of fun :)

Okayh,.. I'd go with that.
I'll make finishing the 13th Co. SW as my 2013 Resolution and have fun while doing it.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a very good luck in the new year. May only the best of things happens to us all.

Happy New Year!

1 comment: