About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Chosen 1.5k Tournament

This weekend, Dec 15th 2012, Legio Malaysia will be hosting the yearly 40k tournaments. This is the most anticipated tournament in Kuala Lumpur since it was held by Legio Malaysia, and many would like their names to be writen in the Legio list of Champions, to be honoured for as long as Legio Malaysia exist. Such honourable feat is so hard to achieve, and I myself haven't had my name on it.
 
However this time around, I didn't actually enter for that honour but purely for fun. My Necrons hadn't seen tourney action for like 4-6 years, sleeping in their stasis crypt, waiting for a new codex. Now that they have one, I have no reason to not bring them on table, and let them experience the hardship of a tournament. 
 

This is my army, The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty, ready for battle:

Destroyer Lord
Nemessor Zahndrekh
Vargard Obyron
Harbinger of Despair
Necron Lord
10 Immortals
18 Warriors
6 Wraiths with 4 Whip Coils
Doom Scythe

This tournament was aptly named The Chosen. So my guess everyone will be going in full swing to attain that title. I doubt my necrons would do very well against all that, but even if we were to lose, we'll show them that we're no easy meat.

Who will be The Chosen One?

It is gonna be Joe and his scary Daemons, OR CikguDin with his uber skills? Could it be one of the Northern Tribesmen? Maybe this is the time for the Cheeze-God Peter to shine (finally). I simply have no clue, coz there's just too many serious contender this time around. One thing for sure, it is going to be a fun event!!

Damn I'm looking forward to it :)

3 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Who is the truck? Optimus Prime? Heh heh ... just kiddinglah. Cool looking army ftw! ^^ Good luck!

Lord AK said...

Thanks mate :)

me said...

Good Luck LordAK! Have fun!