About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bloodthirster of Khorne

The coming Chaos Space Marine codex pulls my attention away from the other armies and now I'm concentrating on my favourite army of all --> The World Eaters.

I've done several adjustment to my existing models to fit the new 6th Edition and in preparation for the new codex, have some games of 6th Ed. (and WIN!! :lol:), paint more Red and even do some budget for the release :).

Today, I'll be showing you my Bloodthirster. I've bought this guy looooong time ago back in the 4th Edition. Back then the Bloodthirsters and Bloodletters are still part f the CSM codex and are always included in my list. Then the current codex came by and I had to shelve this model.

The coming af 6th Ed. and the new Ally rules allow me to include the Bloodthirster and Bloodletters in my list. So last Saturday I took out this model and start painting. It took  me a whole day to finish this big brute and took it to gaming on the next day.

I present to you all, the Bloodthirster of Khorne.



That's all. Happy painting :)

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

You finished that in one day? Nice! That would have taken me weeks.

Lord AK said...

Last time it waould also take me weeks. But now I'm so used to painting Red so it was much faster lah.

Summore it's a simple colour scheme kan :)