About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dressed to Kill

 The Deathmarks of Isha's Dynasty is completed at tabletop standard. Ready for action.


The combo was 5 Deathmarks with 2 Harbingers of Despair attached (they benefit from the Hunter From Hyperspace special rules). So in general, there's 10 Sniper shots + 2 template weapon (ignore armour, cover and Feel No Pain) from the unit, all wounding on 2+ (at their one selected target). I'll attach Obyron to the unit for super accurate Deepstriking combo with Zahndrekh.


I've had two testplay with them. From the playtest, I've found several weakness on them. But I'm keeping it to myself for now.

Now that they're done, I'll continue working on the VenDread. Cheers :)

2 comments:

Vuel said...

Great paintjob!

Although, initially I thought they were Immortals since the Cyclopean heads were not were it supposed to be..

Lord AK said...

Yup.. got lots of old metal Immortals unused and plenty of Synaptic Desintegrators. Better make good use of them.

Summore.. the only Cyclops in the Isya's Dynasty were those Crypteks.