About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

RG Drop Pod

The 1st of the 2 Drop Pods given to me by my wife a year back, finally completed. I use only a single Drop Pod in my current list, so this Drop Pod will be the only one painted for now.

This Drop Pod will be the ride for Brother Kumbang a.k.a. Dreadnought 01 in battles.

Raven Guard Drop Pod

With Deathwind Missile Launcher (can be replaced with Storm Bolter)

The White Raven

5 comments:

MrChaos said...

Wow that is a beautiful Raven Guard freehand. Looking forward to see this army in GC.

Lord AK said...

Thanks Carl.

I finally got my chance to go to GC last Saturday (6th Feb). But arrived too late (10.30 pm) and got no games. Sad..

So i go and grab some paints, Iyanden Darksun was one of them. Once back home i wait no further and do some yellow lines on the side of each doors. I'll post some pic soon.

doc selvam said...

Nicely done.
You going for Spore Con?

Lord AK said...

I missed the last one. Will try and make it this time. Come Doc, Singapore is no fun without you around.

jinn said...

Ur the king of RG!!!!

RESPECT!!!!