About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Drop Pod 01 : Extra Effort

I went to GC that Saturday. But I arrived too late (10.30 pm), there's no game to be had :(. Luckily, gaming isn't my only reason to be there. I was also there to get some hobby stuffs --> Iyanden Darksun, Adeptus Battlegrey, Sunburst Yellow and a Standard Brush.

Around 12.30, me, The Warboss Nik Kamal and Kai The Great Devourer lepak² at mamak with eating satay and chat about the new kids on the block --> The Tyranids!! Kai seems so happy with the new codex, I can only hope he'll pick up his brushes and begin painting his huge collection of Nids.

Arrived home at 2.00 am. My wife and kids were sound asleep and so i decided to do some painting while I can. I took out my newly finished Drop Pod and the Iyanden Darksun, and begin doing the yellow stripes. About an hour later, satisfied with the Drop Pod improved paint job, I went to sleep besides my babies.

Simple yellow stripes to improve the overall look

3 comments:

Vuel said...

ONE hour?
damn, you guys paint really fast..even with airbrush I'm still slow..

Lord AK said...

It is only yellow stripes..

Sketch the lines with a pencil and fill the colour. It can be done in an hour brother :)

MrChaos said...

I want to see this in person!