About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Plans for this and the next week

Nothing much of a plan actually. Just enough to keep my hobby going.
... ... ...

Painting :
A drop pod for Brother Kumbang a.k.a. my Dreadnought. Currently at 50%. Next in schedule is a Predator. The progress is slow coz hey.. Family comes 1st :)
... ... ...

Gaming :
I'll be going back to Tg. Malim this Friday evening. Luckily, Legio is along the route from here to there so i might be able to drop by and roll some dice. I'll bring my Dark Elves for some WFB action. My list as usual will be:
Heroes: Lord on Cold Ones, 3 Assassins
Core: 20 DE Warriors, 10 Dark Riders
Special: 18 Black Guards, 12 Shades, 5 Cold One Knights
Rare: a War Hydra

If there's no WFB player around, I'll play my RG instead :
HQ: Shrike
Elites: a Dreadnought, 5 Terminators
Troops: 20 Marines
Fast: 10 Jumpacks, 2 Attack bikes
Heavy: 3 Predators.

Any takers?

EDIT : Seems like i cannot make it to Legio this week. Got things to do with my wife and kids. Another week without gaming for me. You guys have fun alright..

2 comments:

doc selvam said...

You coming this week?
Maybe we can have a WHF...this time it maybe the Ogres.

Lord AK said...

I wanna fight your ogres, but no luck bro.

How bout the 5th? Will you be around?