About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cypher : Lord of The Fallen

SO..

In the end, I keep him as he is yesterday, with the addition of a skull at the left leg since Cypher has metal skull on one of his legs. The skull was cut out from a Berserker leg. Painted him in my usual painting style (nothing grand), and..

.. he's done.
I'm quite happy with the plasma glow effect
Green lens looks good on pistols
The Cypher's Sword swinging behind his back
Again.. the Cypher's Sword
Cypher.. is ready for battle
Next is to see how he would perform on table. But this week I want to play Warhammer Fantasy Battles. So I'm gonna have do some play test on my own back home. Maybe against the World Eaters since they haven't seen battles far too long already.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting. Have a nice day :-)

4 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Oooooo ... niiiiccceee!!! Very nice! Super conversion bro. ^^

Lord AK said...

Just a simple kitbashing but thanks bro :)

spunkybass said...

Cantik! This is a new style for you? Very nice clean lines ... well done!

Lord AK said...

Thanks bro Spunky! :)