About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

13th Co. Long Fangs

I has been quite some time since I last did a SW. So last week I decided to finish one squad of Long Fangs before I continue with the project that I'm doing. I tried my best to finish them as fast as possible and one week later, the whole squad was done. If everything went according to plan, they too, will make an appearance in the upcoming event :)









*****

Meanwhile, the World Eaters has been doing a few friendly match with my other armies. It is in preparation for the War Without End (WWE) project that I sent them to. The one and only Chaos army in the project, they're going to face a lot of armies from newer and stronger codex. I'm really excited to see how they will perform :).

Aniway, a good friend Vuel asked me to post some pictures of the Berserkers with the Brass Etched Khorne icon. Well, here is one squad, the other two unit is currently locked in combat so no picture of them.



That's all for now. Have a nice day guys.

5 comments:

Vuel said...

for the brass etch symbols, did you repaint them or just leave it as it is?..looks nice..

and of course, the Long Fangs for K3 is going to be annoying..although, I don't see your name on the registered list yet..

Faizal Sani said...

nice work on the long fangs dude!

Levitas said...

Very nice! Like the mix of missile launchers in there for the old school touch. Shaping up well!

FourEyedMonster said...

Bro ... I truly love the work you have done on the Long Fangs faces. Details are amazing!

doc selvam said...

I haven't visited you blog for a long time...my apologies.
Going around watching what you have been up to and glad to see a lots of progress.
Keep up the great work, bro.