About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Razorwing Jetfighter - Final

Last week (Friday, Feb 2nd) I took my Dark Eldar to Legio where they successfully raid a settlement guarded by the BA Golden Boys. The game was very much one sided and by Turn 7, there's nothing left for the BA on the table. On my side, I lost 3 units of 3 Reaver Jetbikes and a Raider. A total massacre..

*** *** ***

It was more than half a year back when I posted the WIP of this fighter plane. Some days back I began final touch up on it, do the base and voila! It is done. 

I'll bring it to play the in the next gaming session.


Have a nice day :-)

6 comments:

dif2find said...

now that a lovely piece of work bro. Really awesome

Lord AK said...

Thanks bro :)

Vuel said...

nice!..now, paint those other vehicles like this too ;)

FourEyedMonster said...

As Luffy would say ... SUGOI!

Dann said...

now that is way cool! Now I'm itching to finish my 2nd raven...

Faizal Sani said...

Cun bro! Love that camo effect on the razor wing.