About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Witches of Khaine

12 Witches of Khaine with Full Command and Banner of Murder (Armour Piercing).

I dont really like the GW witches. Not sexy enough, unlike the artworks of them in the rulebook. So for my witches, I used the Lanyfs model instead. Nothing screams SEXY louder than these models!! :)

Painted 10 girls, but then decided I wont be using them in favour of Shades and Cold One Knights. So enough lah for now.

"One pretty lady - fun at the party,
Two pretty ladies - trouble in the house,
Twelve pretty ladies - run to the hills!!"

Full Command
The Blonde got Manbane on her weapon

2 comments:

doc selvam said...

Nice models bro...where did you get these models again? Can you share the website?

Lord AK said...

I bought them from Richard @ GC. They are for Confrontation game. I'm sure Wolf/Alvin can help you find them if you want.