About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

RG Land Speeder "Typhoon"

After doing some recalculation to my list, I find out that i can squeez in another unit worth 100pts into my list. There is a few options that i like:
i. 2nd unit of 2 Attack Bikes with Multimelta;
ii. Land Speeder Typhoon;
iii. 5 man Snypers with HBolter and Camo;
iv. a Librarian.

Though i like the Attack Bikes the most, I choose the Typhoon for the simple reason that i already have the model. A Typhoon is also actually quite effective on the battlefiled for both anti-armour and anti-infantry roles, making it very versatile for all our need. All that i have to do is to paint it into my Raven Guard colour scheme (It was painted Blood Angel before).

After a week of painting, I'm finally done. Enjoy..



3 comments:

Ivan Ng said...

Very nice. Did you airbrush it or with a brush?

doc selvam said...

Cantiknya.....
I will be back on the 15th March and then I will be Waaargh-ing all over Legio.

Lord AK said...

@Ivan:
Just brush. Dont have the capacity for airbrush lah bro.

I've heard about your Nids. Post them on your blog!!

@Doc:
Pray we can meet on the battlefield :)