About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Raven Guard Assault Squad I - Finally!!

This is a lil bit shame to me. I have begin doing them long time ago but has never been able to finish them. This is mainly becaused of their not so great performance on table. Last week, alone, I pick them up and restart the painting process and after a few while begin picking up the speed again.

Here they are..
RG Assault Squad I, getting ready for a charge

The Sargeant used to wield a pair of claws before, but i want him to have the chance to kill ICs, take out vehicles and stun monsters. So I takeout the claws and give him a Thunder Hammer instead. It was a TH from the Assault Terminator sprue, cut at the elbow and attached to a right bolter arm. With a small conversion to the left bolter arm, he now look as if wielding the TH with 2 hands.


Sargeant Ahmad Shah leads the charge

No comments: