About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Raven Guard Assault Squad I

It has been quite a long time since my last post. Too busy taking care of my wife and her morning sickness. It is finally over and she is doing fine now.

I began painting my Assault squad as soon as i can and able to finish 7 man. But this time i paint with speed instead of detail. I will have to return to them later for some blacklining to the metal parts. The remaining 3 man - done painting their eyes, RG insignia and squad markings. Metal parts and highlights are left to go.

A quick shot on them..

It has been 3 weeks since the last game i had. In that game my RG fought Tyranids into a draw. I could have won if it was a different mission. But we rolled Capture and Control, and it is a mission that greatly benefits the Endless Swarm. I guess draw is enough.

I dont think i can game this week, so i wish all Legio members the best of luck down there at the SPORE.

Chow dulu bai..

No comments: