About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Master of the Watch - WIP

There are times when you saw a beautifully painted model and wondered, "If only i can paint something like that". That was what happen when i saw the Games Day 09 Chaos Lord in the WD353 (May09). It is a very beautiful model and was painted superbly with NMN. What interest me most is the tutorial included with it. It didn't take me long to find a suitable model to try and follow the tutorial.

I chose the Master of The Watch model which was primed but left untouched for more than a year. I like the model very much but dont think my skill is enough to give justice to the superb model. I believed, with proper tutorial, i can reach that level of painting and decided to give it a try.
I've been painting him for the past 5 days (average of 1 hour per day) and this below is what i have achieved so far...

He is painted in the colour of Raven Guard to complement my army.

Master of The Watch in full battlegear.
I will try and finish him within this week. Till then.. adios amigo..

1 comment:

CrusherJoe said...

Wow, really coming along nicely!

I wonder if GW put that tute up on their site somewhere...it looks like something I'd like to give a read-through...