About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Army Throwdown : Shadow Captain Shrike

The Dire Avengers won me the 1st Throwdown on May 31st. My morale was high, and I proceed to the next model --> Shadow Captain Kayvaan Shrike of the 3rd Company Raven Guard. 

The 2nd Throwdown on June 13th is going to be for Troops, so some might ask why paint Shrike? Well... I've made a pledge to paint the Shadow Captain for the E Tenebrae Lux III, and so I want to finish him before I go to the next unit --> Raven Guard Sniper Team.

So here he is. The Shadow Captain. 



As Raven Guard is my favourite army at the moment, expect see him on the table soon :-).

That's all for today. Have a nice day.

6 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Congrats on your previous win ... and bro this guy looks good too. Did you use Citadel Ceramite White for the whites?

Lord AK said...

Thanks.. He's no match to any of your works though.

The white is my usual receipe. Astronomicon Grey, Nuln Oil, Astronomicon Grey, Skull White. All GW paints coz that is all I know how to use hahaha

spunkybass said...

Nice work! It's really good to see the model painted up. I should get mine done too ... Come, let's game next week (20th). Your Raven Guard. My Thousand Sons

FourEyedMonster said...

GW's new paint i.e. Ceramite White actually gives good coverage but I think it's meant to be used as a primer. Not too sure. And it dries up pretty quick too which sucks but I guess that's the price to pay for good coverage.

Lord AK said...

So it is actually different paint then the Skull White? Hmm

Lord AK said...

20th should be okay Bro Spunkybass. My Raven Guard vs your Thousand Sons.