About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Legio Malaysia 40k Army Throwdown

Legio Army Throwdown began last Saturday, Mei 3rd. This is the first time I join the throwdown and I've been looking forward to it. Expecting this would take place, I've been saving up some Raven Guard models from last year. Then my elder brother, Din's sudden retirement of 40k (TBH, with all the madness of 6th, I too feels like retiring from 40k sometimes) left me in possession over some of his Eldar stuffs. My Shadow Captain Shrike arrived at Hobby Forge several weeks back, and now I have an army ready for the throwdown.

This is my list for the Throwdown:

Primary: Eldar
Phoenix Lord Karandras The Shadow Hunter (230)
5 Avengers - Exarch with Power Weapon and Shimmershield (95)
5 Avengers - Exarch with Power Weapon and Shimmershield (95)
Crimson Hunter Exarch (180)
Crimson Hunter (160)
Crimson Hunter (160)

Ally: Raven Guard
Shadow Captain Kayvaan Shrike (185)
5 Vanguard Veterans (250)
5 Snipers with Heavy Bolter (76)
Whirlwind (65)

Total : 1496

Dont think the list would do any good on table. But it got units for all catagories of throwdown. So okay lah kot. Some progress pics since Saturday.


Karandras, The Shadow Hunter
Shadow Captain Kayvaan Shrike
Raven Guard Scouts: Sargent with Bolter, 3 Snipers, 1 Heavy Bolter 
My first attempt at the Dire Avengers. Until now, have finished painting 2 of them.
Let us see if I can finish all this in time :-)

Have a nice day bros!

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Good luck bro and happy painting!

spunkybass said...

Good luck! I'm sure you can get it done!