About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lychguard With Dispersion Shield (Trial Shot)


I've played 6 games with my Necrons since they came back from their slumber. In all those games, I've been playing 6-8 Lychguards with Warscythe as Zahndrekh's bodyguard. I think it's about time to try different setup.

Like mentioned in earlier post, I've assembled 5 Lychguards with Dispersion Shield. But the project was put on hold because I ran out of Chaos Black spray at that time.

Last week I visit Hobby Forge twice, had 3 games of Necrons and grab myself the much needed can of Chaos Black spray. Since then I've been painting Lychguards at every opportunity I had. Untill yesterday, I've painted the legs for all 5 Lychguards.

Today.. one of them is finished.

The model is so full of details it took me 4-5 hours just to finish painting the upper body and shield. But then again, this is a trial shot model, longer time is needed experimenting with colours. The next one won't be taking that much time I think.

Nothing much left to say, so I guess that's it for now. Enjoy the pic.
 



Thanks for your time here. Have fun :-)

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Shield looks great! Upper body details are mind boggling. You have a very steady hand. =)

Lord AK said...

Thanks man.. thanks very much :D