About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kindred II

Kindred II, a team tournament will be held at Legio on 16th April 2011. I was supposed to enter it with my brother CikguDin. Me with my 13th Co. to team up with his Blood Angel army. But alas, he cannot make it.

Luckily it wasn't long before i found a new partner --> Ivan, the People's Choice Award winner from the previous Kindred.

So this post is actually for him to have a look at my army scheme (especially the base) so he can synchronize it with his army plus some progress on my part.

To Ivan : As we can see from the pic below, my base consist of three parts --> soil, snow and grass. Vey simple to do and for you to follow.

Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf

As for the Expendables, I've done painting them except for their bases. But wanna keep them secret until the day. So for now, be happy with their Battle Standard as preview.

The Expendables Battle Standard

Till next time.. adios.

6 comments:

Vuel said...

what's with the hush-hush these days?..khairul, I blame you for this, big time..

Lord AK said...

Hahaha..

Ivan Ng said...

Awesome banner bro. My standard of painting is not worthy of yours, but I will try my best to compensate ;)
Hopefully we can claim the people's choice :)

Lord AK said...

We all try the best we can :)

doc selvam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
doc selvam said...

Nice banner bro.....I will display my expendables banner soon also.
But right now I am rushing to finish those bikes....damn alot wei.