About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A month have passed ..

.. since the last post. The month has not been very productive. I manage to paint several models, sculpt some raven skulls for a yet unnamed RG character, but not as much as I as planned to do.

I bought Din's Iron Warriors consisting of:
  • 20 Warriors - 2 Plasmagun, 2 Flamers, 2 PFist
  • 15 Havocs - 8 HBolter, 3 Missile Launchers, 1 Lasscannon,
I dont know yet what to do with them.. but the plan is to convert them into The 13th Co. Space Wolves. We'll see.

I am still waiting for my 5 Thunderwolves from Philipine, bought as a batch along with Cookie_Yip and Salleh. The seller has been taking so long to deliver our goods. Luckily, Yip has been able to contact the guy, and all we can do now is wait for it.

I had to put my Venerable RG Dread on hold coz I'm out of Chaos Black already. Need to go get some more paints this week. Will visit Games Castle this weekend.

Talk about GC.. the place will close down soon. I hear by the end of July. It will be one of the saddest moment in my life. I simply love GC very much. My hobby grew with GC. It was like my 2nd home before getting married. I pray Richard all the best with his life.

That's it for now. I'll post up some pic soon. Till then, cheers.

No comments: