About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some conversion work for my RG

I spent 2 nights doing some Razorback turrets. Until last night, i have made :

i. Left Razorback - magnetized turret : TL Lasscannon, TL HBolter (not finished yet) and the Lasscannon+TL Meltagun. Can also become a Whirlwind if i want to.
ii. Right Razorback - swappable turret : TL Assault Cannon, TL Lasscannon, TL HBolter

I also bought myself the Sanguinary Guard models. Assembled them to be my RG Honour Guards. The Chapter Champion wields a Thunder Hammer taken from the Masters of the Chapter set.
That's all for now. Have fun guys.

3 comments:

Levitas said...

Options are gooood! Very well done sir.

Also loving the HG. That BA box is a tasty prospect wich I think all us ravens have looked at. I want those wings for a new RG captain! But you'll probably beat me to the punch on that one as i'm still painting grey :)

Lord AK said...

Yep.. you got that right brother :)

In fact I believe, all us Raven had the same thing in mind :lol:

jinn said...

hebat bro!!! Long time no c. go get the FW raven guard chun!!!