About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Raven Guard Rhino - WIP

I hate painting vehicles, walkers and all large scale models. But there's no use complaing but to do it. And I have 9 vehicles (1 Razorback, 2 Rhinoes, 2 Predators, 1 Whirlwind/Predator, 2 Drop Pods and a Crusader) to paint for my Raven Guard. They are all currently in Pitch Black colour.

So i take one of my Rhinoes and begin painting. This is what i have achieved so far.

7 comments:

Vincent Fong said...

I think the rhino looks great so far, the white chapter logo stands out pretty good on the black overalls. a bit of touchups here and there and I think it'll look fantastic!

I've just finished my vindicators too and a relief it is after painting vehicles. Can't wait to get back to infantry again.

Siph_Horridus said...

Love the freehand chapter badge. Very neat and tidy paintjob. Can't wait to see the detailing done and then maybe a light dusting or mud on very bottom half for weathering? What's the plan?

sovietspace said...

Got to agree with the last two posts, its looking great at the moment, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished :)

Lord AK said...

@Siph: I dont have any special plan except to finish all my vehicles as fast as possible, with acceptable table top quality.

Thanks guys :)

Vuel said...

I like the insignia bro!

jinn said...

Bestnya RG Insignia. But u sudah biasa la. All ur little guys shoulder pads has given u enuff practice!! LOL!!!

Eh not buying FW RG Dreadnought? :P

Lord AK said...

Forgeworld RG Dread? It is tempting but maybe not..
Got too many stuffs to paint already :)