About Me

Putrajaya, Malaysia
8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is damn fun. Try it!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Vargard Obyron

This Jedi is the best weaponmaster of the Necron race. A very good character especially when played along with the Nemessor. Makes people think twice when they wanna charge the Nemessor and whatever unit he is with. The Vargard special rules is just so awesome :-)



Same with the Nemessor, I've never played any game without this guy. The setup I've played him with so far are:
  1. Obyron + 20 Warriors + Lord (ResOrb)
  2. Obyron + 10 Gauss Immortals + Lord (ResOrb)
  3. Obyron + 5 Deathmarks + 2 Harbingers of Despair
Next time, I wanna try him with dedicated close combat units such as Lychguards or the Canoptek Wraiths.

Happy painting guys..

4 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Nemessor looks more ... regal ... to me anyway. This guys pose is somewhat reminiscent of a warrior that is tiring and is now holding his weapon (barely) with both hands.

Lord AK said...

Seriously.. when I looked at the model for the first time, I saw my boy.. sulking after being scolded for some mischief he did hahaha..

But I do like the pose. It has a sense of obedience, just how a Vargard should be to his Nemessor.

doc selvam said...

Nice looking model.
I shall game with you when I get to KL soon.

Lord AK said...

I wanna play Fantasy though :)